IPROconsult is both general planner and environmental consultant. We are developing specialised new technologies and tools for international use.
General planner and international environmental consultant
IPROconsult is both general planner and environmental consultant, with a focus on climate adaptation and mitigation change. We are developing new technologies and tools, such as the erosion forecast model and a long-term storage solution for energy storage technology. We are also active in international development work.
Well-researched concepts and strategies for land use and infrastructure
With our work, we provide the early justification for scenarios and planning options for subsequent development and infrastructure planning. In doing so, we consistently focus on climate-relevant aspects, causal dependencies, synergies between specialist plans and state-of-the-art technologies through R&D interfaces. As an example, we develop concepts for sustainable land-use strategies.
Site development coupled with climate adaptation strategies
At IPROconsult we develop concepts for site development which we always combine with strategies for climate adaptation during construction and infrastructure planning. For example, heavy-precipitation-based risk management is part of responsible development and traffic route planning. Feasibility studies and utilisation concepts for climate-adapted site, district and area development complete our portfolio.
- Feasibility studies and utilisation concepts for climate-adapted site, district and (urban/rural) area development
- Development of concepts and consultation for sustainable land-use strategies
- Heavy precipitation-based risk management for development and traffic route planning
- Modelling of erosion and mass transfer
- Hydrological modelling and use of aerial and satellite image analysis
- Strategic environmental consulting
- Capacity building consultancy in the international development sector
- Research and development (R&D) projects, also as collaborative projects